You can quickly make this cute Easter Bunny Kitchen Towel and add some bright spring colors to your kitchen. You can choose to sew the ricrac and pom poms on or if you prefer, glue them on. This can be a No-Sew or Low-Sew project. Either way, it’s pretty adorable.
- Cotton Yellow Gingham Towel
- Heat n’ Bond
- 3 Fat Quarters of your choice or scraps of fabric
- Bunny Template
- 3 – White Pom Poms .5”
- Small White Ric Rac (length of the towel)
- Medium Blue Ric Rac
- Green Pom Pom ribbon
- Beacon Fabric glue
- White Thread
- Iron all fat quarters so there aren’t any creases.
- Cut 3 pieces of Heat n’ Bond about 3”x5” and then iron them on to the back of each fat quarter.
- Using bunny template cut out of each fabric.
- Take the back paper of off the back of your fabric rabbit and iron onto the towel.
- Add bunny tail pompom using fabric glue.
- Sew on Ric-Rac and Pom-Pom Ribbon.
- If you just want to use it as a decoration you can use fabric glue instead of sewing the ribbon on. This towel should be washed on delicate
This project made by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse