Supplies for Wood Advent DIY Calendar:
- Unfinished Wood Advent Calendar
- White and Light Gray Acrylic Paint
- Sisal Grass
- Glue Gun
- Vinyl Nativity Scene by Vinyl Words
- Darice Numbers
- Mix white & gray paint together then dilute with water about 1 to 1.
- Paint unfinished wood advent calendar giving it more of a stain look.
- Once dry add vinyl to the top opening and glue sisal down with glue gun.
- Add Darice number to the front of each door, you could switch it up and put the numbers not in order too!