Make a fun foxy headband easily with some felt, some jute, and a plastic headband. We have a printout template for you on the project sheet that you can print out.
Play around with other ideas like cat ears, deer ears, dog ears, and more.
• 1 Thin or Thick Headband
• Orange Felt (ear)
• Black Felt (ear tip)
• White Felt or Fur (inner ear)
• Jute String or Yarn
• 9 Beacon Fabric Glue
- Use some glue on the headband and wrap in jute/yarn.
- Cut out the ears with the template from felt.
- Fold them around the headband to get an idea of how it looks.
- Apply the white felt/fur and add the black part to the ears.
- Once that is dry fold them in place with glue.