This Bunny Silhouette already looks so cute on this wood slice, but the addition of the Gold Gilding Flakes takes it to a whole other level. I mean, who doesn’t love a shiny gold bunny? You can get the bunny template on the Project Sheet.
• Darice Wood Slice
• Nuvo Gold Gilding Flakes
• Nuvo Glue Pen
• Turquoise Acrylic Paint
• Yellow Watercolor Pencil
• Cardstock Paper (for bow)
• Mini Glue Dots
• Lawn Fawn bow die cut
• Foam Brush
• Angle brush (optional but helps to get a clean line when painting the base color)
• Bunny Template
- Paint your surface with 2 coats of acrylic paint. (Allow to dry completely)
- Print bunny silhouette and cut-out image
- Place in the wood slice and trace using yellow watercolor pencil.
- Use Nuvo Glue Pen to fill in the bunny, you don’t want the glue to dry but it helps to let the glue get tacky which takes about a minute or two.
- Place Gilding flakes over the bunny and glue. If you miss a glue spot you can add it later. It’s a very forgiving project.
- Cut your bow using bow die cut and glue to your bunny using mini glue dots.
This project made by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse