- 1 small wooden chair
- 1 bottle of acrylic paint in color of your choice
- 1 fat quarter, 5” charm or scrap of fabric.
- 2 1/2” square of foam core board
- Hot glue or Beacons 3-in-1 glue
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Measure the seat of the chair and cut foam core to fit.
- Paint chair and set aside to dry.
- Place a loose handful of stuffing on top of foam core.
- Center fabric on top of stuffing and wrap to bottom of the foam core. Adjust your quantity of stuffing until you’re happy with the look.
- Glue edges of fabric onto bottom of foam core with hot glue or Beacons 3-in-1.
- Once the chair is dry, glue the cushion onto the seat of the chair.