Glow-in-the-Dark Slime is sure to be a big hit with kids and adults. It’s an ideal activity for a Halloween party or a Slumber party. We created some Glow-in-the-Dark Slime and stored it in our snap-lid jars with jack-o-lantern faces applied to the jars. Just places the jars near a light source to “charge” it and the slime will glow in the dark creating fun slime jack-o-lanterns.
One bottle of 5 oz glue will make one container of slime.
It’s an activity, a decoration, and a toy in one!
• 3 5 oz. bottle of Elmers Glow-in-the-Dark Glue (we used one of each colors in natural, pink and blue)
• 1 bottle Elmer’s Magical Liquid
• Smoothly rounded glass container
• Black vinyl jack-o-lantern faces / black self-adhesive vinyl sheet / black paint marker
• Disposable stirring utensil
- Pour entire bottle of one of the glue colors into the glass container
- Pour 1/4 cup of the Magical Liquid in the container (the container had handy measurements on the outside)
- Stir until it starts to get think
- Once thick enough take it out and knead it until it’s slime
- Apply the vinyl adhesives on jars or use a paint pen to add on a face
- Fill a jar with slime and place under a light to “charge” it.
Add in eyeballs, glitter, plastic spiders and all kind of fun creepy crawlies. If you’re having a party let each kid bring home their slime in the jar as a party favor.