- White 8″x8″ Frame
- Teresa Collins Fiskars XOXO Punch
- EK Success Heart 1.5″ Punch
- Red Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Doodlebug Designs 12″x12″ Paper from “Sweet Things” Collection
- Ranger Glossy Accents
Directions for XOXO Valentines Framed Art:
- Open up frame and wash glass.
- Punch xoxo out of white cardstock paper.
- Punch 3 hearts out of red cardstock paper.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit 8″x8″ frame.
- Glue xoxo paper onto 8″x8″ scrapbook paper using a small amount of glossy accents.
- Glue one heart in to place.
- Once all dry place into frame and close up the back.
- If you would like the heart to look 3-d fold the other 2 heart in half lengthwise.
- Glue heart to the front of the glass.
Created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse