Make this: Embroidery Hoop Wreath Wall Art
This pretty embroidery hoop wall art was made by Danielle at the Gresham store. Recreate this look and add any word to the center you want. The stained embroidery hoop matching the box really brings it together. The delicate floral around the hoop is so sweet and on trend. Easily make this from our directions here or print out the project sheet. All supplies available at Craft Warehouse.
- 1 12”x12” Wood Board with 1” sides (CAL-272)
- 1 6” Embroidery Hoop
- Americana Gel Wood Stain (walnut finish)
- Leafy garland (floral dept.)
- Jute String
- Foamies 9”x12” Black Sticky Back Foam Sheet (optional)
- Sizzix Die Cut Machine (optional: you can also use stickers)
- Lawn Fawn “Cole’s ABC’s” Alphabet Letters Die Cut (optional)
- Glue Gun
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Foam Brush
- Stain wood board & hoop with gel stain. (designer tip: We like to use this stain because it’s non-toxic and dries evenly by just rubbing the gel on with a foam brush)
- Once it’s completely dry, glue scrapbook paper with glue stick to the back of the board (use glue stick on both board and paper for strong bond), you may need to trim the paper an inch or so.
- Cut out letters with die cut machine, alphabet die cut and foam.
- Using glue gun, glue pieces of garland to the bottom right side of the hoop.
- Wrap around jute string to hide glue and tie in a knot.
- Glue Hoop to the inside of the frame using the glue gun.
- Add Letters that say Welcome (or any word you choose) to the middle of the hoop on paper.
MAKE-N-TAKES ARE BACK
2-4PM Every Saturday
Saturdays from 2-4PM Craft Warehouse hosts a special, in-store Make-N-Take event at ALL locations. Come Check it out!
View Events by Location
Meridian, ID | Beaverton, OR | Gresham, OR | Salem, OR | Hazel Dell, WA | Kennewick, WA | Vancouver, WA
Recent Blog Posts
View Post Categories
YOUR DAY TO SAVE - LAST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
Customer Appreciation Day - 25% OFF
You will receive 25% off of the white tag price (some exclusions apply). If that item has a lower sale price, you will pay the lower price. Your Customer Appreciation day discount include all applicable items in your purchase. Discount taken at the register and limited to stock on hand.