I can’t stop creating with these unfinished MDF Plaques!
They are great for home décor, kids projects and more…
- 4 MDF Plaque Stands
- Darice 3″ Chipboard letters
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Delta Ceramcoat all purpose sealer (by the acrylic paint)
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Red Scrapbook Paper (heart)
- Heart Punch by EK Success
- Doodle Bug Washi Tape (its thinner and fits the base the best)
- Black and white Bakers Twine
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Start by sealing the plaques and chipboard letters.
- One sealer is dry paint the plaques with white acrylic paint, this may take 3-4 coats.
- Paint chipboard letters with black acrylic paint.
- Place scrapbook paper on the front of the plaque and draw a template, then cut out.
- Repeat 3 more times then glue paper to the front of each plaque with embellishment glue stick.
- Punch out 3 hearts out of your red scrapbook paper then crease 2 in half. Glue to the middle of one of the plaques only gluing the middle of the heart.
- Glue the L,V,E to the other 3 plaques, then wrap in washi tape & bakers twine!
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse