Spell out your love of T-R-A-V-E-L with this fun project. Or change up the letters to spell what speaks to you. We love the beautiful Journey Collection of papers and embellishments, ideal for trendy home decor projects!
6 pk unfinished wood blocks
Acrylic craft paint in your choice of color (and foam brush to apply it with)
Journey Collection of Papers and embellishments by Crate Paper
Large alphabet stickers- we liked these large gold stickers from American Crafts
Foam tape or pop dots for layering and adding dimension
Embellishment glue stick by Pioneer for adhering paper to front of wood blocks
- Paint edges and back side of each wood block
- Cut your choice of patter papers to fit each block and adhere in place with embellishment glue stick- we LOVE this glue stick, it gives such a Strong hold but it’s easy to use, and really affordable!
- We used our foam brush to brush a little of the same paint from painting the blocks over the edges of the paper to distress them a little.
- Next cut smaller rectangle pieces of paper to layer alpha stickers to – and spell out your message. With 6 spaces- what will you spell? T-R-A-V-E-L or F-A-M-I-L-Y ?
- Layer your letters to blocks using dimensional foam tape, and add embellishments.