There is still time to get in the game and create this one of a kind party tray for your Super Bowl guests this weekend!
• Metal Tray 13″x20.5″
• 2 Sheets of Football Field Paper By Reminisce
• 2″ Oval Circle Punch By Marvy
• White Artist Pen by Faber Caster
• Tombow Extreme Adhesive
• Paper Straws Blue Chevron
• Chalk Board Labels
• Brown Card Stock Paper
• Mason Jars
1. Tape paper together to create a football field. Lay in the tray and cut paper to size trimming the ends.
2. Punch out oval shapes using brown card stock paper. Using an artist pen draw lines on your football.
3. On the back of your paper football place strip of Tombow adhesive and place straw leaving 1″ on the top of the straw so you can drink out of it.
4. Place Chalk board labels to the front of each mason jar, add straws and you are done!