- 12×12 White Shadow Box Frame
- 3 – My Minds Eye Sugar Plum “Sparkle” Paper
- 1 – My Minds Eye Sugar Plum “Glisten” Paper
- My Minds Eye Embellishment pack
- 30 count Warm White Firefly Lights battery pack
- Large All Night Media Pop-dots
- Mini All Night Media Pop-dots
- Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
1. Trim 2 of the “Glisten” Papers 1/4″ on both sides and bottom.
2. Out of the 2 papers you just trimmed cut out one to be your top layer.
3. The second trimmed paper, cut out to be your middle layer.
4.On the 3rd 12×12 “Glisten paper cut out the fawn.
This will be your bottom paper so I fawn will be covered.
5. Cut out the trees from your scraps.
6. Add mini pop-dots to the tree cut out an place in the right corner of your bottom paper.
7. Have these supplies ready for the next steps.
8. Lay the middle cut out next to your bottom paper.
9. Start the lights on the cut out working from left to right.
Only place the lights closest to the top of the cut out.
Making sure your battery pack is on the left of the cutout.
Once you have taped down your lights add large pop-dots.
10. Add beacon 3 in 1 to your pop-dots so it will adhere to the top of the glitter on bottom paper.
Then place on to paper.
11. Lay down the top cut out, make sure to give the cord a little slack so when you fold it over to go on top it doesn’t pull.
Add lights all over the top cut out and tape down on the back.
12. Add large pop-dots and Beacon 3 in 1 glue to the dots.
13. Flip over and place on top of middle cut out.
14. Add mini pop-dots to the Fawn and Trees.
15. Place the Fawn on the top layer and the trees on the middle layer.
16. Add mini pop-dots to your 5×7 Photo.
17. Cut paper 5.5″ x 7.5″ and mount photo onto paper.
I positioned the photo higher on the top so I had room on the bottom to add an embellishment.
18. Then place large pop-dots on the back of the paper.
19. Place photo in the center of your layout.