St Patrick’s Day seems like a natural for slime-making. Green slime is a classic, after all. Use our free printable tags and you’ll have a lovely version of green slime to make with your kids or for your best pals. Our Pot o’ Gold Slime is especially fun when you add gold coins to the mix.
• Elmers Clear or Green Glitter Glue
• Elmers Magical Liquid Solution
• Green Sequins (about a tablespoon per jar of slime)
• Mason Jars
• Printable Tags
• Bakers Twine
• Optional: Montana Gold Spray Paint in Gold for Lid
• Optional: Gold Coins (available at drug stores or dollar stores)
- Pour entire bottle of clear 6oz or colored glitter glue 8oz into a plastic bowl.
- Then pour in 1 tablespoon of sequins.
- Pour in Elmers Slime Solution (follow measurements on the side of the bottle)
- Stir until most the solution is mixed, then knead it with your hands.
Want to see step-by-step pictures. Check out or Valen-Slime post >