Here is a fun seasonal project that can show off some of the pretty spring fabrics that come in every year – and you don’t need to know how to sew at all. This is a no-sew project create by Sarah from our Design Team. We used Heat n’ Bond to adhere the fabric to the pennant. The burlap pennant flags are sold in singles and are ready to decorate. You can make this pennant as long as you want. For this project, we only used 5 flags.
• 5 Pre-made Burlap Pennant Flags
• Heat n Bond Extra Hold
• 5 different fat quarter fabrics
• 5 white pom-poms (1/2″) (bunny tail)
• 2 coordinating colors of ribbon
• 2 coordinating colors of Pom-pom ribbon for the top of the pennant.
• Beacon Fabric Glue
- Iron all fat quarters so there aren’t any creases.
- Cute 5 pieces of Heat n’ Bond about 4”x6”
- Iron those pieces onto the back of each fat quarter.
- Using the bunny template (available on the project sheet) cut out bunnies from each of your chosen fabrics.
- Take the back paper of off the back of your fabric rabbit and iron onto the pennant.
- Add bunny tail pompom using fabric glue.
- Add Pom-pom ribbon at the top of each pennant with glue.
- Tie pennants together and add strips of ribbon between each.
- Hang it up!
This project made by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse