This delightful snowman has a lot of festive cheer to share. The transparent snowman is made up of 3 flat-on-one side glass ornaments attached to a decorative wood sled. Inside merry wintry scenes were created with figurines and fake snow. The sled was then embellished with a vinyl saying and wood snowflakes. The snowman was topped off with a hat and a ribbon scarf.
Start with the ornaments and the sled and decorate as you desire. Maybe each child could do their own part of the snowman. So many options!
- Wood sled
- 3- flat/bubble glass ornament
- Snowman hat
- Decorating your life “let it snow” vinyl
- Mini Trees
- Faux Snow
- Ribbon for scarf
- Wood Snow Flakes
- E6000 glue
- Clean glass ornaments with soapy water. Dry completely.
- Glue figurines and mini trees into each ornament base with E6000.
- Add faux snow to each ornament.
- Start at the base of the sled and glue the first ornament about 2″ from the base on to the sled using E6000 glue.
- Add the second ornament above the first globe and glue down with E6000 glue.
- Before adding the 3rd ornament add ribbon on top of the 2nd ornament and glue to the sled.
- Glue 3rd ornament to the sled and then tie the ribbon to look like the snowman’s scarf.
- Glue the snowman hat to the top of the 3rd ornament.
- Add “Let it snow” vinyl to the bottom of the sled, following the directions from the package.
- Add wood snow flake embellishments with E6000 glue.