There is nothing like getting a handmade card! Handmade cards are something different. After all, what makes a more beautiful keepsake than a personalized handmade holiday card? Here is a snowflake embossed and die cut card that will be sure to wow whoever you send it to!
PA-White A2 cards and envelopes
PA- green textured card stock
PA- white card stock (for die cutting)
Tombow- dot adhesive runners (pink)
Hot off the Press Dazzles gold border stickers
Hot off the Press Dazzles gold dot stickers
We R Memory Keepers Quick Stick tool
We R Memory Keepers Evolution die cutting machine
Lawn Fawn – stitched snowflake dies
snowflake embossing folder
non stick craft mats
1. Cut green textured card stock to 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
2. Emboss card with snowflake embossing folder
3. Diecut 3 large snowflakes using the NEW Evolution die cutting machine.
4. Use tape runner to adhere green panel down the middle of the embossed card.
5. Die cut the Stitched Snowflakes on the Evolution.
6. Select 2 gold dazzles border stickers and adhere to each edge of the green cardstock panel on your card. Place right on the edge. Trim excess from edges of card with scissors. Note- the border sticker pack is a variety of borders.
7. Working on the non stick craft mat, use the Tombow dot runner (pink runner) to apply dot adhesive to the back of snowflakes and then place on card across the green panel. Then gently rub over snowflakes with clean finger- this not only burnishes the snowflake to the card but it also removes any excess adhesive easily.
8. Lastly, use the Quick Stick tool to pick up the gold dot dazzle stickers from sticker sheet and transfer to snowflakes to precisely and easily decorate.
Now make sure to send your card off to someone special!