HeatnBond is a paper backed, iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. It comes in Lite and Ultra Hold.
You can use HeatnBond Lite in place of pinning or basting for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
HeatnBond Ultra Hold is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
HeatnBond is sold by the yard or in one yard packages.
Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 1 yd (43 cm x 91.4 cm)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- Eliminates need for pinning
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
- No Sewing needed or used!
- Made in the USA