There so many good reasons to bring your own bags to the grocery store; it’s better for the environment, reusable totes are stronger and usually hold more, and they are always handy to have in your car for all kinds of carrying needs.
This Atkinson Simple Sack pattern can be easily sewn and the clever additions they’ve included will make it your go-to- tote.
• The finished bag is 14” x 12” x 7”.
• It has a convenient outside front pocket that is also used to hold the empty-folded up bag (see video below)
• The Simple Sack takes a little over an hour to make.
• This bag has convenient to use and easy to make loops to hold it on the bag stand at the grocery store.
• You can use our Eco-Chic Tote Kits to create these bags but you don’t need the additional webbing.
You can get the pattern for the Atkinson Simple Sack at all Craft Warehouse stores.