This Faux Fur Throw is made with Cuddle Fabric. No animal furs involved and you can machine wash and dry!
Have you ever felt Cuddle Fabric? It’s the softest thing ever! Sew this up fast and watch everyone fight over this throw at your next movie night.
Dimensions Approx. 58” x 70” Pattern design by Karen Graepel on behalf of Craft Warehouse
- 2 yards of Cuddle Hide
- 2 yards of Cuddle Suede
- Thread to match for topstitching
- Fabric marker such as a Frixion pen
- Basic sewing supplies
- Lay your two fabrics right sides together and trim them so that they both measure the same size.
- To reduce bulk, round the corners by using a fabric marker and a plate or large can to trace the curved edge.
- Trim on the line you traced.
- Pin layers together using lots of pins. Leave a 6” opening for turning on the selvage end for less stretch.
- For best results when sewing this project, position the suede fabric on the bottom (facing the feed dogs). Stitch using a 1” seam allowance, backstitching at each side of the opening. Turn right side out.
- To prepare for top-stitching, pin along the outside edge and about 5” away from the edge to keep your fabrics from slipping. With the suede fabric on the bottom, topstitch 3” from outside edge to finish. Hand sew the opening closed.
Curl up and enjoy!
Care Instructions: Machine washable, dry on low.