- Unfinished 12″x12″ Frame with 4″x4″ opening (KID-107 or CAL-263)
- Doodlebug “Under the Sea” Scrapbook Paper and Mini Dots Scrapbook Paper, Washi Tape and Stickers
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Fiskars 12″ SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer
- Take out glass from the center of your frame and set aside.
- Place Mini Dots Scrapbook Paper on the front side of your frame and trace the cut-out in the middle of the frame, then cut out.
- If there is any paper going over the outside edges trim to fit then glue your paper to the frame using glue stick.
- Trim paper to fit each side of your frame then glue using glue stick.
- Wrap washi tape around the outside edges of your frame.
- Place a coordinating paper a little over half way down your frame, then trace around the photo opening, cut out and glue.
- Choose a photo or a message card to place in the photo holder (“Under the Sea”)
- Cut paper/photo to fit into photo holder.
- Place in photo holder and close up the back.
- Add stickers, using pop-dots to create dimension.
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse