- Wood Embroidery Hoops 12″, 10″ and 8″
- Gold Metallic Spray Paint
- Pink Paislee “C’est La Vie” paper collection, glittered cork hearts, acetate designer sheets, mirrored stickers and washi tape stickers.
- Foam dots- large and small.
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick or Permanent Tape Runner
- Spray Paint Embroidery Hoops.
- Trace paper to fit around embroidery hoop, then cut out.
- Glue paper to hoop using embellishment glue stick, let dry and smooth edges to help adhere.
- Decorate with photo’s, paper and embellishments. (use foam dots to give your project dimension)
Designed by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse