Do you love Pineapples like we do?
I made this super easy Heidi Swapp Marquee Love Pineapple in under an hour!
- Heidi Swapp “O” Marquee Love Letter
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Love Glitter Paper
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Love Glitter washi tape.
- 2 – green shades of cardstock paper for pineapple.
- Beacon 3-in-1 Glue
- Gold Metallic Paint or gold spray paint
- Paint marquee letter with gold paint.
- Using template cut out gold glitter paper to fit the inside of the letter “O”
- Once paint has dried add gold glitter washi tape around the outside of the “O” and the inside.
- Punch holes where the marquee lights will go.
- Place cut out “O” into the marquee letter, then add marquee bulbs.
- To make the top cut paper like shown in the photo.
- Then coil up and glue to the top!