Mini TeePees! So cute! So Easy!
- Paper mache cones – choose a few different sizes for interest
- Pattern paper and embellishments of your choice (we like the Journey Collection by Crate Paper)
- 3 in 1 Beacon glue
- Jute cording
- Craft knife
- Wooden dowels
- Using craft knife- cut the top points of the cones.
- With a pencil, draw a rounded opening at base of cone and use craft knife to cut out
- Select papers of your choice to wrap cones- adhere with 3in1 Beacon glue
- Tie together 3 wooden dowels and place inside cone so the tied together ends are just poking out the peak of your cones. (secure in place inside of cone with 3 in1 Beacon glue)
- Now use 3in1 Beacon glue to add the jute trim around base of cone, around opening, and around the top of your teepee!
- Finally add embellishments with 3 in1 Beacon glue.