Once I made one bow I was sold! This is such an easy project and I love that I can use my punch board for other things! Thanks to our Gresham store that had this figured out the moment they got the board. Here I have listed simple steps on how to create your own paper bow!
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Scrapbook or Cardstock paper
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
- Collect everything on your supply list.
- Cut paper into 3 strips: 1 – 1″x6″ and 2 – 1″x5″ strips
- Match up your 6″ strip to punch board at the 3″ mark and punch.
- Flip over and punch the other side.
Take the ends of the paper and trim edges like shown in photo
Repeat steps 3-5 for one 5″ strip
Repeat steps 3-4 for the other 5″ strip. Then punch a notch in each end shown inÂ photo 7
This is what your pieces should look like in photo 8
- Place dot of glue on the back side of large strip, then fold over to adhere paper
- Repeat this step for the smaller strip
- Glue one bow on top of the other and glue paper strip to the bottom
- A perfect bow!