This Ombre Heart wall art is easy but packs punch! When you are done you will surprise yourself at how beautiful it will look hanging on your wall!
- 12×12 White Shadow Box
- Dear Lizzy 12×12 Wood Hearts
- Foam Brush
- Acrylic Paint color of your choice (turquoise is use in this project)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glue gun
- Start with the color you would like to be the darkest.
- Using your foam brush paint your first row of paint.
- Then ad White paint to your starting color and slowly paint each row adding white to make each row lighter. If you paint a row and its too light or too dark your can always go over that row later.
- Once its dry open up your shadow box and place the wood heart piece into the front of the shadow box. Then glue into shadow box using your glue gun.
- Add the shadow box inset on top of the glue and push down the black tabs to hold in place.
- Throw away the back piece of your frame & hang!