Don’t you love a personalized gift?! We love how easy it is to create this home decor gift that will be hung up year after year! You can either leave it plain or embellish it as much as you wish!
• Black 12×12 Float Frame
• Decorating Your Life Vinyl
• Green Acrylic Paint
• Barisal Dry brush
• Burlap flower
• Staple gun or E6000 glue
1. Start by “dry brushing” green paint onto the frame. The technique I use is to dip the brush in a small amount of paint, then dabbing it on a towel to get most of the paint off the brush, then lightly brushing it on to the frame.
2. Once you have covered the frame wash glass with glass cleaner to get any paint that may have gotten on the glass.
3. Place vinyl on the front of the glass float frame by following the instructions on the package.
4. Thread ribbon through the top holes, and add burlap flower to the frame by stapling it down or gluing it with E6000.