If you like the look of using seasonal and favorite scrapbook papers, but want your family photos to pop-up a little more than in a traditional scrapbook layout, this layering technique is a great alternative.
Even better, because the frames are applied to the larger frame with velcro, you can easily take them off and switch things up.
• 1 11″x17″ Black Cooper Ridge Frame LFA 962
• 1 5″x7″ Black Cooper Ridge Frame LFA 956
• 2 – 3.5″ x3.5″ Black Cooper Ridge Frame LFA 948
• 12 – Tombow Fastener Tabs
• Echo Park Paper Collection called “Christmas” 2 – 12×12 Winter Floral Paper (green plaid is on the back of the paper) CBCH89013 or any scrapbook paper
1. Open up all 4 frames and clean glass. Place photos in the small frames and cut paper to fit in the large frame.
2. Close up all frames and take the stand off the small frames.
3. Add 4 Tombow Fastener Tabs to each mini frame.
4. Peel off the back of the tab and stick to the front of your frame. Because it’s Velcro you can change out the photos as you wish!