If you are ready for some Valentine’s Decorations that are not all red and pink here is a stylish and fun alternative. Sarah from our Design Team made these with mason jars and filled with candy hearts and a flameless votive. So cute! Here are the directions so you can make your own. All supplies available at Craft Warehouse stores.
• Vinyl Adhesive Sheet
• 2″ Heart Punch
• Pint-size Big Mouth Mason Jar
• Spray Chalkboard Paint
• White Fine Tip Paint Pen
• Candy Hearts
• Flameless Votive
• Bakers Twine
- Cut out a heart from the vinyl and adhere it to the smooth side of the mason jar. Smooth it and make sure all the bubbles are out
- Spray jar with Chalkboard paint and let dry
- Once dry, peel off the vinyl heart.
- Use the paint pen to draw tiny dots around the heart
- Once that is dry, use chalk to “cure” the jar. Just rub chalk over the jar (avoid the painted dots) and wipe off.
- Fill with candy hearts and votive
- Tie on twice and any tags you want to add.
- Optional: you can use the chalk to write on the jar, too.