These Tassel Yarn Trees are a fun and easy way to create your own new seasonal decor. We used the Clover Tassel Maker to make them. If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s kind of addictive (same goes for the pompom maker). See our other Create posts of Yarn Wrapped Cone Trees and Pom Pom Snowy Trees.
1. Using the large Clover Tassel Maker create tassels by using the longest setting on the tassel maker and about 12 turns.
2. Make about 38 yarn tassels.
3. Glue each tassel onto the Paper Mache cone starting at the bottom.
4. Once you finish the bottom row, start gluing the second row about one inch above the bottom row.
5. Continue all the way up to the top of the cone.
6. Once you are at the top of the cone clip the top of 3 tassels shown in the photo. This will give you a fluffy top.
7. Glue them to the top and it’s finished!
Project made by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse