• 1 16” Darice Wood Hanging Wreath form.
• 1 cake of Sweet Cakes Yarn
• 1 “LOVE” wood word
• Large, medium & small Clover Pom Pom makers
• White and Black acrylic paint Glue gun
• Bristly brush
• Glue Gun
- Start wrapping yarn around your wreath, we did a double wrap so the base wreath doesn’t show through.
- Use your glue gun to glue the ends down from start to finish. If you want to change the color tie the 2 strings together on the back side then start a new color.
- Once it’s all wrapped with yarn, glue end down.
- Paint “Love” word with acrylic black paint.
- Once the sign is dry, Use a Dry Brush Technique by taking a bristly brush and lightly dab it in white paint, then dab brush on a paper towel to get most of the excess off.
- Lightly drag the brush over the word and use a horizontal stroke.
- Make Pom Poms with the Clover Pom Pom makers, then glue them to the side of the wreath using the glue gun.
- Once your love word has dried glue to the front of the yarn wreath with your glue gun.
- Add ribbon & hang!
Project by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse