This Washi Station was created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse and all supplies are available at all locations of the Craft Warehouse store. All it takes is some glue and a couple of nails. The pallet is sold ready to hang. Add a vinyl saying at the top or paint dowels to add color to the board.
- White Washed Wood Board (PAC 18)
- Rose Gold Metal Basket (NST 548)
- Decorative Acrylic Knobs (Cal 311)
- Wood Dowels 1/4” x 12”
- E6000 Glue
- Small nails to hang basket
- Small saw to trim the dowel
- Trim Dowels to about 11” long with a small saw
- Glue knobs on to board using E6000 glue (dry for 4 hrs)
- Hang basket with small nails to the bottom of the board.]
- Add washi tape and twine to each rod then place rods over knobs.
- Hang Washi Station (pallet come with hangers already attached)