This fun craft combines two hot trends right now: String Art and Succulents! Best of all this is a quick and easy project that will perk up your walls or make a great gift. So, let’s get started!
P.S. all of these supplies are available at all Craft Warehouse
• 11×14 wood panel board
• Plaid Folk Art Milk Paint in color Brass Buckle
• Small nails
• Small hammer
• Cotton yarn in 3 colors
• 3 Faux succulents
• Pot template (we used this one)
1.Paint board lightly with milk paint and let dry.
2. Lightly sand painted board.
3. Cut pot templates and place on the board.
4. Hammer nails on top of the template
5. Take template off
6. String your yarn around the nails
7. Glue succulents to the top of each pot with Beacon 3 in 1 Glue