Here is a quick and fun gift idea you can do with the kids for Mother’s Day or any occasion. Use Shrinky Dinks and a Heat Gun (no oven involved!) to make these cute and endearing key holders. You can get the templates for these on the project sheet link.
- Shrink Film Clear
- Sharpie s (red, blue, light blue & black)
- We r Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile or hole punch
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper or scissors
- Heat tool
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Place shrinky dink film over the template you are using and trace using sharpies.
- Cut around each shrinky dink and punch a hole in the top with crop-a-dile or hole punch.
- Round corners with 1/4” Corner Chomper or scissors.
- Use the heat tool to shrink!
Tip: to hold the Shrinky Dink in place use a popsicle stick or spatula