Here is a quick and fun gift idea you can do with the kids for Mother’s Day or any occasion. Use Shrinky Dinks and a Heat Gun (no oven involved!) to make these cute and endearing key holders. You can get the templates for these on the project sheet link.
Created by Craft Warehouse Design Team Member, Sarah Owens.
- Shrink Film Clear
- Sharpie s (red, blue, light blue & black)
- We r Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile or hole punch
- We r Memory Keepers Corner Chomper or scissors
- Tim Holtz Ranger Heat it craft tool
- Scissors or Tim Holtz Guillotine paper cutter
- Place shrinky dink film over the template you are using and trace using sharpies.
- Cut around each shrinky dink and punch a hole in the top with crop-a-dile or hole punch.
- Round corners with 1/4” Corner Chomper or scissors.
- Use the heat tool to shrink!
Tip: to hold the Shrinky Dink in place use a popsicle stick or spatula