This Red, White and Blue Paper Rosette Wreath made by Danielle from the Craft Warehouse Design Team is so festive and pretty. Doesn’t it just make you crave hot dogs, lawn chairs and cold drinks from a cooler? It’s the perfect decor for a 4th of July gathering, but why stop there. You can use this tutorial to make a rosette wreath in any paper collection for any holiday.
This model was made with the paper collection “Land that I Love” by Pebbles. The rosettes were easily created with the We R Memory Keepers Score Board (see video below).
• 12″ Paper Wreath Ring
• Acrylic paint color of your choice (we used a dark blue here)
• 12×12 Papers of your choice
• Various Embellishments (we used the Land that I Love ephemera pack here)
• 1/2″ circle paper punch
• Hot glue gun or E6000
1. Paint the paper wreath and let dry
2. Create your rosettes. You will need about 25-35 (depending on the size you make)
3. Once the rosettes are all made, glue the center pieces to them. This can be from the ephemera packs or you can use the 1″ circle punch to make coordinating toppers from the papers.
4. Arrange them how you want, move them around and play with it.
5. Once you know how you want to display them, glue them to the paper wreath with a hot glue gun or E6000
6. Add any extra ephemera to the wreath
See how the Trim and Score Board Works