Decorate the house for St. Patrick’s Day and every day with this Lucky sign created by Sarah from our Craft Warehouse Design Team. This is an easy project you can do quickly, but the rewards are great. All supplies available at Craft Warehouse.
- 1 10×20 White Wash Wood Board (PAC 18)
- 1 4” Paper Mache Letters L, C, K, Y
- 1 Metal Horse Shoe
- 1 Americana White Acrylic Paint
- 1 Americana Evergreen Acrylic Paint
- 1 Gold Spray Paint
- 1 E6000 Glue
- Start by painting paper mache letters. Start with Evergreen paint for the first letter L. Paint 2 coats and let dry.
- Add 4-5 drops of white paint to make your green color a shade lighter and paint the letter C. Repeat this process with K & Y, adding more white paint with each new letter.
- Spray paint the horseshoes with gold spray paint. Let dry and spray a second coat.
- Glue all letters and horseshoe to the board using E6000.
- Let the glue cure for 6 hrs.