This pretty and inspiring LOVE sign was made by Sarah from our Design Team. This would look great in an entryway, or on a mantel. Choose the paint and paper to match your decor/style. This is a quick project that you’ll love for years. This would also be a great decor element for a wedding.
- 1 12×12 Wood Board pre-finished (we used a CAL-256)
- 1 “L” “V” “E” 4” Paper Mache letters
- 4” embroidery hoop
- Black Acrylic Paint
- 1 Scrapbook Paper
- Beacon 3-in-1 Glue
- Lay the Scrapbook paper face down with each letter on top and trace the shape onto the paper. Trace the hoop for the paper, as well.
- Paint the letters & embroidery hoop black
- Cut out the letter shapes and glue to front of each letter.
- Glue the photo behind the embroidery hoop, once the glue is dry, trim paper around the hoop
- Glue all four pieces to the front of the wood board.
Project by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse