This pretty “Family” sign in a hoop wreath was designed for Craft Warehouse by Sarah. Create this project easily. Substitute the word “family” for any word you want and choose the flower colors that match your room. You’ll end up with a farmhouse style sign that has been made custom for you.
• Unfinished Wood Slat Board (CAL- 353)
• Americana Gel Stain Maple Finish
• White Montana Gold Spray Paint
• 2 – Gypsophila Spray from Floral Dept.
• 14” Brass Rings
• Word “Family” Cut Out (917775)
• Glue Gun
• E6000 Glue
1.Stain Unfinished Slat Board with Americana Gel Stain.
2. Spray Paint the word Family with White Spray Paint.
3. Glue gold ring to the center of the wood board. (Glue the bottom section with your glue gun like shown in the photo) and the top with little drops of E6000 glue under the metal so it doesn’t show.
4. Take flower off the stem and glue on the stems down with glue gun. (shown in photo)
5. Glue flower buds over the stems and to hide any glue from the metal ring.
6. Glue the “Family” cut out with E6000.