Our 8.75″ Round Frames are a perfect fit with our wire floral wreath base. This pretty fall wreath, made by Sarah from our Design Team, would look great used with floral for any season. You can choose to add decorative paper and a monogram or a word to the frame or actually put in an image like you see below. Lots of fun options and fun to change the image or floral through the seasons.
- 6 ft. fall garland
- 12” wire floral wreath
- 8.75” white wood circle frame
- 3” vinyl monogram Letter
- 12×12 scrapbook paper
- Wire cutters
- Floral wire (optional)
- Glue Gun
1. Open up round frame, take out the glass, wash and set aside.
2. Clip Floral wire so it fits on the back of the circle wood frame without getting in the way of the back of the frame so you can close frame up.
3. Glue wire to the back of the wood frame using a glue gun.
4. Cut scrapbook paper into a circle using the frame backing as a template.
5. Place glass, paper and frame backing into the frame.
6. Take your garland and unravel the stems and wrap onto wire floral wreath, if the stems don’t come out, use floral wire to wrap garland to the floral wreath.
7. Place vinyl rub onto the top of the frame’s glass.
8. Hang on a door or mirror!
This project made by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse