Pumpkins are great. We all love them. But, sometimes it’s nice to have a less traditional version for decor projects. Sarah from our Design team came up with this really simple and addictive project. Using strips of fabric she applied them on with Mod Podge like you would making a collage. The result is so charming and is really getting us in the mood for Autumn.
• 3 Medium Faux Pumpkins
• 3 Fabric Fat Quarters
• Mod Podge (matte or gloss)
• Paint Brush
1. Remove top stem.
2. Cut fabric into 36 Strips that are 1”x11”
3. Trim both ends of the fabric to an angle.
4. Start layering Fabric Strips onto pumpkin by placing mod podge on the pumpkin, then add fabric strip, then mod podge over the top of the fabric.
5. Keep layering around the pumpkin until its covered.
6. Let dry then add the stem back on the top.