This fun Christmas Countdown Calendar is made with the Echo Park’s Celebrate Christmas paper collection. Because of the Peel n’ Stick Chalkboard paper, you can use this calendar every year switching the days and activities up every year.
- 1 – 12”x12” White Ornate Open Back Frame
- 1 – 12”x12” Metal Sheet
- 1 – 12”x12” Chalkboard Vinyl Peel n’ Stick
- 2 – 12”x12” Echo Park “Celebrate Christmas” Countdown paper
- Magnet Source Magnetic Tape with adhesive
- Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink Pad & Ink Tool (optional)
- Glue Gun
- White Bistro Marker
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer (optional)
- Cut out each number 1-25 into a 1.75”x1.75” Square for one of the sheets. (Photo 1).
- Using Black Soot Distress Ink Pad and Tool, ink all 4 corners of the numbers. (Photo 2)
- Cut Magnets into squares and add to the back of each paper number. (Photo 3)
- Cut Chalkboard Vinyl into 1.6:” Squares. (Photo 4)
- Place each vinyl sticky back square to the scrapbook paper covering the numbers. (Photo 5)
- Write on each square something special with bistro marker. (Photo 6)
- Place Scrapbook Page, metal sheet into the frame. Glue into the frame using a glue gun or our frame shop can help staple your project in.
- Flip to the front and add numbers over your vinyl saying and it’s ready!