This fun holiday display is super easy to make with any shadow box frame. We used a 5×7 frame, but you could make it any size and add more bells and vinyl images to decorate the larger size. We offered this craft at our last Open House and it was the crowd favorite.
- 1 5×7 Shadowbox Frame with Filet (BCI 126)
- Bag of Jingle Bells (about 45)
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Vinyl saying “Jingle all the Way”
- Optional – Scrapbook paper or washi tape for the mat
- Open frame wash and dry the glass.
- Use the insert to cut out the right size that you need for the background scrapbook paper
- Place the cut piece of scrapbook over the black inner frame and tape down like the insert is taped.
- Once the glass is cleaned and dry decide where you want to place the vinyl saying on the glass.
- Tear off the back graph side of the vinyl saying and then position it on the glass. Use a burnishing tool (a credit card would work) to rub the vinyl image onto the glass.
- Peel off the backing slowly so you can go back and burnish more if the words come up with the backing.
- Place the glass in the frame and then put the frame back together and fill with bells.
Optional: If you want to decorate the outer mat you need to do that while it is attached to the inner frame. Measure the border and cut strips to glue to border or try using a wide washi tape