These 12×12 slat boards look great showing off favorite Fall shapes with paint and jute. What a fun and easy project to do for any season. These were originally made by cutting out images from the Silhouette Cameo machine We found some templates from coloring books
These were originally made by cutting out images from the Silhouette Cameo machine onto vinyl with adhesive on the back. If you don’t have a machine that can cut like that, just use the template we provided (link in supplies list). Using vinyl paper or non-permanent contact paper is recommended.
• 12×12 Slat Board(s)
• Glue Gun
• Removeable Vinyl or adhesive-backed paper
1. Cut out shapes from template paper or get images cut from Cameo machine.
2. Trace the outline of the shape onto the vinyl adhesive paper and cut out shape
3. Place and adhere shape on board in a position that you want.
4. Use the Milk paint and a paintbrush to paint around the outside of the shape
5. Once dry, take off the vinyl or paper.
6. Use a glue gun to draw a line around part of the line of the shape and lay glue jute on top. Do this in small sections at a time until complete.
7. Let dry and then enjoy your work.