These unfinished block candle holders are such a fun and versatile craft basic. You get four sides to show off your favorite colors, papers or photos. With this Halloween project, the Vancouver store made these Halloween Candle Block Sticks
With this Halloween project, the Vancouver store made these Halloween Candle Block Sticks with the unfinished candle blocks and unfinished wood candle sticks.
- Your favorite Scrapbook paper
- 3 Unfinished Wood Candle Blocks
- 3 Unfinished Wood Candlesticks
- Letters (These were made with the Mini Alphabet Punch)
- Foam Dots
- Optional: 2″ Round Paper Punch and 2.5″ Scallop Paper Punch
- E6000 adhesive
- Electric votives
- Paint the blocks any color you want
- Paint candlestick
- Measure the sides of the candle blocks and cut paper to fit
- Glue paper (once paint is dry) to candle sides
- Arrange the BOO by gluing the circle on top of the scallop and then using Pop Dots to adhere the letter
- Glue the candlesticks to the candle blocks with E600 glue.
- Place electric votives inside.
There are lots of different ways you can use these candle blocks, with or without the pedestals. Here are a few recent versions the stores have done.