Our new wood canvas boards open a whole new world of possibilities! Since it is made of wood, the surface is more stable than a regular canvas which makes this project easier than ever! Try creating this Make a Wish Wooden Canvas
- 16″x20″ Wood Artist Panel Canvas
- Vinyl Words Vinyl “Make a Wish”
- Drill & Small Drill Bit
- Darice Deco Teeny Lights Battery Operated
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black Paint
- We R Memory Keepers Crop n Dile
- Punch holes with the small setting on your Crop n Dile where you will want the lights to be on your vinyl.
- Decide and measure where you are going to make your 20 holes and drill a small hole through the wood board.
- Spray paint your canvas black.
- Apply your vinyl according to package directions.
- Poke teeny lights through the nail holes.
- Use a hot glue gun to hold the wires down in the back of the canvas.
- Hang and enjoy!