aThis sweet and enduring handmade Love sign was created by the Craft Warehouse team last year and since then has been pinned over 11,000 times. It’s an easy project that you will treasure forever, making memories for you and your child as you paint their feet and hands. They’ll love making this with you and the end result will be treasured for many years to come.
What We Used:
- 12″ x 24″ Artist Wood Panel Board
- Americana Walnut Gel Stain 4oz
- Americana Satin Spray Sealer
- White Acrylic paint
- 8″ L & E Scroll Wood Letters
- Strong Industrial Craft Glue (We like E6000 Glue)
- Paint brush
- Bucket of water
- Stain wood panel board
- Paint Letters with the color of acrylic paint you decide on
- Once both are dry, glue letters on to board leaving space for mini hands & feet
- Wash little hands and feet.
- Paint little hands with white acrylic paint.
- Place on the wood board and lightly press into hand.
- Then wash hand in bucket of water.
- Paint the first foot, have a chair nearby for the child to hold on to while they press their foot on to the board.
- Wash foot on bucket of water.
- Repeat with second foot
- Allow to dry for 2hrs then spray with sealer!