- Heidi Swapp Marquee Love Number 4
- Doodlebug Anchors Aweigh “Tons of Fun” 12×12 Scrapbook Paper
- Doodlebug Anchors Aweigh “Ships Ahoy” 12×12 Scrapbook Paper
- Doodlebug Anchors Aweigh Icon Sticker Sheet
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Punch
- Darice Jute String
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Take the template out of the marquee number and trace onto the “Tons of Fun” scrapbook paper, then cut out.
- Punch out holes with crop-a-dile punch.
- Place cut out into marquee number and add plastic bulbs.
- Cut strips of “Ships Ahoy” striped paper to fit the side of the marquee number, you may need 2-3 strips.
- Glue strips on to the side using glue stick.
- Embellish with stickers and Jute String.
Created by Sarah Owens for Craft Warehouse