This Light UP Santa Shadow Box takes under 15 minutes to make, just add scrapbook paper and you are done!
Add 30 count Firefly Lights to make this quick and easy frame decor look extra festive!
- Black or White 12×12 Shadow Box
- 30 count Firefly lights battery or plug in
- 12×12 My Minds Eye Santa Glitter Paper.
- Beacon 3 in 1 glue
- Black or White Tape
- Open up shadow box and clean glass.
- Take the square shadow box insert and wrap with lights on the inside of the insert and secure with tape.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit the back of the frame and glue to the back of the frame using Beacon 3 in 1 glue
- Place glass, then insert and then backing and close up tabs.