Here we paired it with a vinyl saying for Fall, holographic paper, and Firefly Lights.
- Float Frame
- Holographic paper
- Vinyl Rub-on
- Amber Firefly Lights 30ct
- Black tape
- Orange 12×12 cardstock paper
- Black 12×12 cardstock paper
1. Cut Holographic paper to fit the front of the glass, then place on the glass. Add vinyl on the front of the glass over the holographic paper.
2. Cut colored cardstock paper 8.25″ x 8.25″, then make small slits in the paper to fit your firefly lights through.
3. Tape down firefly lights to hold in place.
4. Tape to the back of the float frame so lights show through the front, then cover with another sheet of cardstock 8.5″x8.5″ to cover up wires.
5. Tape the mini switch to the back of the frame.