Create this Simple Frame project using Tombow Fastener Tabs to hold small frame onto the front of the large frame.
Then when you want to switch out the photo you can just unvelcro the top frame and replace photo.
- 12×12 sheet of scrapbook paper.
- 12×12 Black Frame
- 5×5 Black Frame
- Tombow Fastener Tabs.
- Decorating Your Life Vinyl Saying “Together There’s no place I’d rather be”
- Open up both frames and wash glass.
- In 12×12 frame place scrapbook paper inside and close up the back.
- Place photo in 5×5 frame and close up the back.
- Add Fastener Tabs to the 5×5 frame and place in the center of the 12×12 frame.
- Cut vinyl apart and place into the glass by following the directions on the packaging.