- 1 skein Baby Sweet Cake Yarn by Mary Maxim
- Size 7 24” Circular Knitting Needles
- Yarn needle
Kfb: Knit into the front of stitch, then into the back of the same stitch = increase 1 stitch
• Cast on 3 stitches.
• Repeat Increase rows until you have 130 stitches on your needle.
• Next row (center row) Knit all stitches even.
• Decrease rows: knit first 2 stitches together (decrease 1), knit to end.
• Repeat Decrease row until final 3 stitches.
• Bind off loosely.
• Weave in the ends and enjoy!
Designer note: This is a great way to show off long stripes of colors.